040 456 6511
040 578 1057
“Project management for trade unionists” will be delivered from 4 May to 19 June 2020 and it will involve about 21 hours of work. An online tutor will support participants during the training.
Getting involved in projects helps unions in Europe achieve their objectives. In times of economic restraint project funding can make an important contribution to allowing unions to address important strategic objectives.
But the benefits are not just financial. Project management skills can also lead to more effective and efficient achievement of trade union work more generally – and in planning, communication, teamwork and task delivery.
The course, based on the ETUI solid experience in project management training, includes different types of activities that participants should take part in, including:
1. reading and watching to find out more about the course topics;
2. reflecting on, analysing and describing your own experience in relevant areas;
3. sharing opinions and experiences with fellow learners;
4. critically reviewing information, including formal documents and informal comments;
5. raising questions for discussion and responses in a webinar towards the end of the course.
Aim and objectives
After completing this online training, participants will be able to:
1. draft a project outline relevant to a union organisation or workplace setting;
2. prepare a detailed schedule and budget for a trade union project;
3. apply tools and techniques for the effective management of a project;
4. identify potential problems or solutions;
5. know how to evaluate a trade union project;
6. devise appropriate strategies for dissemination of a trade union project.
Working language: English. An intermediate level of English knowledge is required.
Trade unionists from ETUC affiliated Organizations with a basic knowledge and/or experience of project management.
How are enrolments processed?
A maximum of 50 participants can be accepted. The final confirmation of the participants will be done by ETUI bearing in mind the requirements for the target group. Selection of participants follows the criteria “first come, first served”.
The individual expression of interests must be done before 26 April 2020 by filling the online form here: https://bit.ly/2wJ4BkM
Once the 50 available places are filled, registrations will be closed. Given the high numbers of requests, this can happen before the deadline.
Participation is free of charge.
Project Management for Trade Unionists
04.05.2020 - 19.06.2020
00:00 - 00:00
Haku päättyy: 26.4.2020